Heating engineers will find the testo 320 flue gas analyzer a reliable tool for performing measuring tasks on heating systems: e.g. for sorting out malfunctions and emergencies, for monitoring statutory limit values or for everyday routine tasks involved in servicing heating systems. This high-efficiency flue gas analyzer (in the complete package with flue gas probe) can undertake the measurement of flue gas, draught, pressure, ambient CO and CO2, differential temperature and carry out gas leak detection. In the set you also get practical accessories to make your work easier.
- Testo 320 flue gas analyzer with O2 and H2-compensated CO sensor including replaceable Li-ion rechargeable battery (0632 3220)
- Compact flue gas probe: length 300 mm, Ø 6 mm (0600 9741)
- Combustion air probe with cone: length 190 mm (0600 9787)
- USB mains unit with USB cable (0554 1105)
- testo fast printer IRDA with wireless infrared interface for printing out data at the measuring location (0554 0549)
- System case (0516 3300)
Here you can download the brochure for flue gas analysis set for heating engineers for testo 320.