As a heating professional, you know: a perfectly adjusted heating system enables efficient operation. The testo 330-2 LL professional long-life set for heating engineers supports you properly with flue gas analysis – and ensures satisfied customers. The successful combination of outstanding sensor technology, longevity and reliability make the testo 330-2 LL flue gas analyzer a real mainstay and saves you at least one sensor replacement during the typical period of use. And, thanks to a wide range of probes and sensors, you do not need any other measuring instrument.
- Testo 330-2LL flue gas analyzer, including long-life gas sensors with integrated draught and gas zeroing, O2/CO cell (CO cell with H2 compensation), graphic display, rechargeable battery and calibration protocol
- Mains unit
- Modular flue gas probe (length 180 mm, Ø 8 mm)
- Combustion air temperature probe (length 190 mm)
- Printer (can be connected via infrared interface) for data printout at the measuring location
- Case (height: 130 mm) for flue gas analyzer, probes and accessories
Here you can download the brochure for testo 330-2LL.
Here you can download the manual for testo 330-2LL.