Testo 810 measures the temperature on two channels. On the one hand, being an infrared thermometer it can take non-contact surface temperature measurements of the object being measured; on the other hand, it can measure the air temperature using its additionally integrated NTC sensor. The infrared temperature measuring instrument displays the temperature difference directly on the illuminated display.
testo 810 – Infrared thermometer
The testo 810 infrared thermometer allows the simultaneous measurement of the air temperature and surface temperature of the object being measured – without contact. The infrared temperature measuring instrument automatically displays the temperature difference. This makes it particularly suitable for use in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning trade.
- Simultaneous measurement of the surface temperature and air temperature
- Non-contact measurement of the surface temperature (infrared thermometer)
- Display of the temperature difference
- Adjustable emission level
- Testo 810 infrared thermometer with integrated NTC temperature sensor
- including protective cap
- calibration protocol, belt pouch
-10 to +50 °C