Product quality assurance is essential in food production and processing. Temperature measurement is an integral part of food quality control. With our testo 826-T2 infrared thermometer, temperature checks can be carried out quickly and easily by managers in supermarkets and in the food industry, as well as butchers and bakers.
testo 826-T2 – Infrared thermometer
Temperature checks are mandatory for ensuring the quality of foodstuffs in Incoming Goods and in food production. Use the testo 826-T2 infrared thermometer to measure the temperature of your products and goods pallets in a non-destructive manner, all in a matter of seconds.
- Infrared thermometer measures the temperature without any contact and therefore in a non-destructive manner
- 6:1 optics and 1-point laser measurement spot marking
- Limit value monitoring with min./max. function, visual and acoustic alarm if limit values are exceeded
- In conjunction with the protective case TopSafe, the instrument is certified according to EN 13485 (TopSafe is included in the delivery)
- testo 826-T2 infrared thermometer
- including protective case TopSafe
- wall/belt holder and batteries
-50 to +300 °C
±1.5 °C (-20 to +100 °C) ±2 °C or 2 % of mv (Remaining Range)