Temperature checks of products and goods pallets are not only mandatory for incoming and outgoing goods, but also for the food manufacturing sector. With the testo 826-T4 penetration infrared thermometer you will have an HACCP-compliant and EN 13485-certified measuring instrument to hand which easily fulfils the HACCP regulations.
testo 826-T4 – Penetration infrared thermometer
During food controls in Incoming Goods, you regularly check the temperature of your goods. The testo 826-T4 penetration infrared thermometer allows quick temperature scans by means of infrared measurement without damaging the products. If temperature limit values are exceeded, the permanently attached penetration probe can be used to take accurate core temperature measurements (e.g. in yoghurts).
- Infrared and core temperature measurements in one measuring instrument
- Infrared thermometer with 6:1 optics and 1 point laser measurement spot marker
- Easy limit value monitoring with the min./max. function; immediate alarm when limit values are exceeded
- Watertight and robust thanks to the TopSafe protective case (in scope of delivery)
- testo 826-T4 penetration infrared thermometer
- including protective case TopSafe
- wall/belt holder and batteries
- protective probe cap
- frozen produce pre-driller
-50 to +230 °C
±0.5 °C (-20 to +99.9 °C) ±1 °C or 1 % of mv (Remaining Range)