Ideal for use in the glass, ceramics or the metal industry: the testo 835-T2 high temperature infrared thermometer is the ideal professional tool for a wide variety of thermal applications in the high temperature range. The testo 835-T2 has an extremely wide temperature range which allows you to carry out thermal measurements up to 1 500 °C – and all from a safe distance. It doesn’t matter whether the objects are small, hard to reach, moving or very hot. Thanks to the leading-edge technology tucked away inside, the testo 835-T2 allows you to measure the temperature in all four cases quickly and safely.
testo 835-T2 – Infrared thermometer
The testo 835 T2 infrared thermometer reveals just what it’s made of long after other infrared thermometers have given up. The testo 835 T2 allows you to measure temperatures up to 1 500 °C and moving objects safely and reliably.
- Extended temperature range for reliable measurements up to 1 500 °C
- IR measurements from a safe distance; precise measuring of moving objects
- Memory for up to 200 readings; easy analysis with free-to-download software
- 4-point-laser and 50:1 optics for precise measurements over greater distances
- testo 835-T2 high temperature infrared thermometer
- 4-point laser marking
- measuring data administration
- calibration certificate
-50 to +1000 °C
±(0.5 °C + 0.5 % of mv)