The temperature measuring instrument has cross laser marking and switchable optics for far-field and close-focus measurement. The infrared thermometer is therefore ideally suited for non-contact measurement of surface temperatures, both at short and long distances.
testo 845 – Infrared temperature measuring instrument with integrated humidity module
The testo 845 infrared thermometer enables non-contact measurement of the temperatures of a really wide range of surfaces. In addition, you can determine the ambient air humidity and the dew point distance with the integrated humidity module – and thus for instance detect mould at an early stage.
- Switchable optics for far-field (75:1) and close-focus (1 mm, distance 70 mm) measurements
- Humidity module for determining surface moisture
- Instrument memory for 90 measurement protocols
- Visual and acoustic alarm if limit values exceeded
- testo 845 infrared temperature measuring instrument with integrated humidity module
- including case
- calibration protocol
- USB data cable and PC software
-35 to +950 °C
±0.75 °C (-35 to +75 °C) ±1 % of mv (75.1+ to +950 °C)