The constantly rising number of solid fuel systems is leading to a further increase in the emission of particulate matter. The revised version of the 1st German Federal Immission Control Ordinance (BImSchV) presents new challenges for flue gas inspectors, heating engineers and service engineers when it comes to particulate matter measurement.
testo 380 – Particulate matter measurement system
With the testo 380 particulate matter measurement system, you can carry out uncomplicated particulate matter measurements directly on site. The completely new method of measurement developed by Testo enables the particulate matter to be monitored and limit values to be enforced. The measurement system is your professional tool for solid fuel, oil and gas systems.
- The system comprises testo 380 particulate matter measuring instrument and testo 330-2 LL flue gas analyzer
- Complete solution for solid fuel, oil and gas systems
- Fully TÜV-tested for limit value levels 1/2 and according to VDI 4206 Sheet 2
- Particulate matter measurement, simultaneous O2 and CO measurement
- testo 380 particulate matter measurement system incl. testo 380 particulate matter measuring instrument with particulate matter probe and cleaning set, testo 330-2 LL flue gas analyzer with mains unit (incl. Bluetooth, H2-compensated CO cell)
- modular flue gas probe (length 300 mm, Ø 8 mm
- combustion air temperature probe (length 190 mm)